Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using this website, which is accessible at https://docswrite.com, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You also acknowledge that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. License for Use Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on the Docswrite.com website for personal, non-commercial, and temporary viewing only. This is a license and not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or public display; attempt to reverse engineer any software on the Docswrite.com website; remove any copyright or proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. Violations of any of these restrictions may result in the termination of your license. Upon termination, your viewing right will also cease, and you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in printed or electronic format.
3. Disclaimer All materials on the Docswrite.com website are provided "as is." Horatio Inc makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, and negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Horatio Inc does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
4. Limitations of Liability Horatio Inc and its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that may arise from the use or inability to use the materials on the Docswrite.com website, even if Horatio Inc or an authorized representative of this website has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages; these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors The materials on the Docswrite.com website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Horatio Inc does not guarantee that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. Horatio Inc may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. Horatio Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Horatio Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Horatio Inc of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law Any claim related to the Docswrite.com website shall be governed by the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.