How to add alt text in Google Docs?
2 min read
To add alt text in Google Docs, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Docs document that you want to add alt text to.
- Select the image that you want to add alt text to.
- Right-click on the selected image and click on the "Edit Alt Text" option.
- In the Alt Text pane that appears on the right side of the screen, enter the alt text that you want to add to the image.
- Click "Save" to apply the alt text to the image.
Alt text is a text description that is added to an image to help people who are visually impaired understand what the image is about. It is important to add alt text to images in your Google Docs documents to make them more accessible to all users.
How to add caption of an image in Google Docs?
To add a caption to an image in Google Docs, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Docs document that contains the image you want to add a caption to.
- Select the image that you want to add a caption to.
- Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
- In the "Illustrations" section, click on the "Caption" option.
- A caption box will appear below the image. Type the caption you want to add to the image in this box.
- Click "Save" to apply the caption to the image.
Captioning images in your Google Docs documents can help provide additional context and information about the images, making your documents more accessible and easier to understand.